Hayward, United States
Hayward is a City in California located in Alameda County known for its regional park, lakes, falls and breathtaking views. Here you can enjoy the nature’s beauty and enjoy the incredible places.
Places to visit-
- Tehan Falls- Here you can enjoy these wonderful falls, it’s a peaceful place to sit and relax and capture memories.
- Castleridge Trailhead- Great hiking spot with plenty of shady spots. Good parking facility is available and an amazing view.
- Aquatic Collection- This store sells saltwater plus tropical fish, aquarium supplies boats with a wide coral selection. Cool place to observe and explore.
- Mount Eden Park- Community park which also feature picnic shelters and basketball, tennis and baseball playground.
- Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge – It has some real cool sight and a beautiful colorful salt pond, the wetland is full of animals and birds. Fun place for Hikers, bikers, and people who just stroll around.
- Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park- It’s 5,271 acre parkland and is the best place for hiking, biking & horseback riding. So many mountain bikes zipping will keep you on your toes.
- Sulphur Creek Nature Center- Here you can find nature center and wildlife rehabilitation center and is a Great place for everyone.
- Cannery Park- a splash playground area with complex climbing structures. It’s a fun place to visit.
- Sea Breeze Park- Good location and a Beautiful Park. Really nice place for kids, they can enjoy slides here.
- Meadowlark park- A decent park with cool playground.
Where to stay?
- Quality Inn-Reasonable rates with relaxed rooms including microwaves, coffeemakers, minifridge and free Wi-Fi.
- Heritage Inn Express- It’s a good hotel with friendly staff and includes amenities like-free parking, kitchen in all rooms and outdoor pool.
- Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward- This relaxed hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Oakland International Airport and a mile from the California State and has a cozy and nice atmosphere.