Hayward, United States
Hayward is a city located in California. Hayward is famous for its cultural diversity which is represented by excellent arts facilities and organizations as well as prominent heritage sites. It also provides a range of restaurants, cafes, gardens.
Places to visit-
- Hayward Japanese Gardens- This place is famous for its natural beauty.
- Garin Regional Park
- Hayward Regional Shoreline-This Park is a great local place for the activities like meeting new people, jogging, running, walking, and riding your bike.
- Mural Arts Program of Hayward- It is famous for some inspired artwork on the sides of buildings.
- Don Castro Regional Recreation Area
- Sulphur Creek Nature Center- Here you can see eagles, gray foxes, rattlesnakes and long-toed salamanders. Every year almost 900 animals are treated here.
- San Leandro- Visitors should visit this historical landmark.
- Fremont Central Park
- Sun Gallery- It is a must visit place for art lovers.
- Meek Park- It is a beautiful spot for weddings and other fantastic happy events.
- Xcapade Entertainment
- King Tut Festival
- The Bistro- Here you can try the available microbrews and fine wines.
Where to stay?
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hayward- In addition to an outdoor pool, it also provides a spa tub and a fitness center, complimentary Wired and wireless Internet access and a business center.
- Best Western Plus Inn of Hayward- All 91 rooms of this hotel feature refrigerators, microwaves, free Wi-Fi , flat-screen TVs with cable channels, coffee makers, free newspapers, and free local calls.
- Vagabond Inn Executive Hayward- This hotel features a 24-hour front desk, free breakfast, and free self parking.